Visiting the towers of La Rochelle as a family? Discover all our offers!
Tours and activities
Discover our family activities
Get ready to explore the towers of La Rochelle with your children! There are several options to choose from:
- A booklet-game, suitable for children aged 6 to 12, is available free of charge from the monument reception desk.
- Take part in the guided tours and activities offered by our animators during the vacations. Go to the agenda section.
- To discover the towers while having fun, don't miss "Monument, jeu d'enfant " (in October) and "Contes et Histoires " (in December): unforgettable moments of discovery!
Where to eat?
Take advantage of La Rochelle's many restaurants, with or without a view of the towers!
The bar La terrasse de la Chaîne is open from Easter to the end of September. Ideal for a break at the Tour de la Chaîne.
Admission is free for under 18s. Make the most of it!
Visit with complete peace of mind!
- Strollers are not allowed on the tour circuit, but you can leave them in a secure place at reception.
- Please take precautions before your visit, as the La Rochelle towers do not have toilets.